Last updated: Feb 1, 2021
Reliance Property Services LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.relianceprop.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect about you
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). It may also include other information that does not identify you.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
Cookies. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
How we use the information we collect
In general, we may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you from us;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your Personal Information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your Personal Information shared. We may share Personal Information with:
Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include subcontractors, processing credit card payments, and supporting our website functionality.
Legal Authorities. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Terms and Conditions
Last updated: Feb 1, 2021
Use of the Site
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or content on or from the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other notices of proprietary rights contained on the Site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors; and
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Reliance Property Services LLC.
Reliance Property Services LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Reliance Property Services LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Changes To These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without notice. You should revisit this Site periodically to make sure you are aware of the most recent Terms because they will be binding on you. Your use of the Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.